Thranduil is the epitome of the secretive and dangerous Wood-elves. His kingdom of Mirkwood has been under siege for many centuries by all manner of enemy, and his patience has long since run out. For this reason he is considered to be no friend of Dwarves or Men. Countless years in the dark forests have made Thranduil utterly undetectable when he does not wish to be seen, and no archer in all of Middle-earth can approach him in deadly accuracy. His insular nature prevented him from attending the Council of Elrond, but he sent his son Legolas in his place. At the end of the Third Age, Thranduil reaped his revenge upon the minions of Mordor by forcing their army back to Dol Guldur, where Galadriel shattered the tower once and for all.
- Elven Cloak - He can only be detected by a stealth detector; stealth is lost if he moves or attacks
- Move Unseen - Camouflages nearby units for 30 seconds; they are visible if attacking
- Dead Eye - Thranduil fires a long ranged attack that does increased damage
- Wild Walk - Thranduil can fire while invisible (Stacks on top of Elven Cloak)
- Thorn of Vengeance (at level 10) - An arrow is fired that does heavy damage to a single unit; more powerful than the Dead Eye ability
Requirements (BFME 2) Edit
Command Points taken: 75